Amy Roberts is a homeschooling mom with a houseful of kids ranging from teens to tots. She joins us on this episode of the podcast to give a sneak peek into the life of a large homeschooling family.
Amy shares some great toddler-wrangling tips, strategies for staying organized, and some wisdom for homeschooling through grief and other difficult times. Her warmth and humor make this an interview not to be missed!
Listen to the podcast
Sponsored by Plan Your Year
Plan Your Year is the homeschool planner that shows you how. Create a plan unique to your unique family with the 79-page planning guide plus over 40 printable forms.
Try it out by downloading your FREE planning mini kit with every form you need to create a yearly plan.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- Raising Arrows
- Large Family Homeschooling by Amy Roberts
- Homeschooling with Purpose by Amy Roberts
- The Homemaker’s Guide to Creating the Perfect Schedule by Amy Roberts
- 10 Days to a Peaceful Home by Amy Roberts
- Amy’s YouTube channel
- Upgrade by Kevin Swanson
- Little House series by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Tapestry of Grace
Ways to Listen to The Homeschool Snapshots Podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smart phone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button in this post.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes or Stitcher. I show you how to do that here.
- Subscribe to get updates. If you would like to receive our weekly newsletter, which will notify you whenever new episodes are released, you can subscribe right here.
If you are interested in leaving a rating or review for the podcast in iTunes — thank you!
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Feel free to leave a comment or question for either Amy or me. We would both love to hear from you!