Dianna Kennedy is fun, feisty and one busy woman. She has five of six kids still at home — three of whom she homeschools. She shares about her Catholic faith and parenting tips at The Kennedy Adventures. Did I mention that she also works part time as a nurse?
Dianna and I talk about how she gets it all done, as well as about how she is slowly letting go of her preconceived notions about how education should look.
Listen to the podcast
Links and resources from today’s show:
- Tricia Hodges – HodgePodge.me
- The Indian in the Cupboard
- How to Simplify the Schedule
- The Kennedy Adventures
Ways to Listen to The Homeschool Snapshots Podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smart phone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button in this post.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes or Stitcher. I show you how to do that here.
- Subscribe to get updates. If you would like to receive our weekly newsletter, which will notify you whenever new episodes are released, you can subscribe right here.
If you are interested in leaving a rating or review for the podcast in iTunes — thank you!
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Feel free to leave a comment or question for either Dianna or me. We would both love to hear from you!
- What a Difference Consistency Makes with Angela Britt - February 16, 2024
- My Biggest Homeschool Struggle: Pam’s Consistency Story - February 2, 2024
- 1000 Hours Outside with Ginny Yurich - January 19, 2024