Advent Morning Time Plans
Download your Advent Morning Time Plans
The PDF includes:
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A weekly grid that schedules each subject for you daily
- OR a loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- Printable booklist to take to the library
- Copies of poems and prayers to print for your family
Below you will find links to all the videos and tutorials we have in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience. You can return to this page for easy access to all of the links.
Picture Study Resources and Links
Art Resources and Links
Nature Study Resources, Links, and Supplies
Books and Resources Needed for this Term
Remember to check your library or substitute with other books from your library or bookshelves.
The Best Christmas Pageant EverA Christmas Carol (Macmillan Collector’s Library)Jotham’s Journey: A Storybook for AdventWhy Christmas Trees Aren’t PerfectGeorge Handel (Getting to Know the World’s Greatest Composers)The Very First ChristmasThe NativityFun with Roman NumeralsSong of the Stars: A Christmas StoryHallelujah HandelTricking the TallymanThe Birds of BethlehemThe Night of Las Posadas (Picture Puffin Books)Little Shepherd’s ChristmasHow Long or How Wide?: A Measuring Guide (Math Is Categorical)How Tall, How Short, How Far Away?Three Wise Cats: A Christmas Story