What we read:
The Royal Bee
The Firekeeper’s Son
Yong-Koo and Ji-Koo from Children Just Like Me: A Unique Celebration of Children Around the World
What we did:
- Placed flag sticker and entry date on passport (Flag stickers and passports from Expedition Earth)
- Daily located country on the world map. Reviewed capital.
- Completed Korea coloring page from Around the World Coloring Book
- Geography Songs Song #17 Asia – Sang daily.
- Dressed the Korea doll from Sticker Dolly Dressing Around the World.
- Learned more about South Korea from National Geographic Kids.
- Did Home Art Studio Lesson: Korean Fan
- Stamped passports with exit date
- Help students succeed with Mr. D Math - July 15, 2020
- Elemental Biology for the Grammar Stage Review - June 25, 2020
- How three lists can save your homeschool… and your sanity - June 15, 2020