What we read:
The Royal Bee
The Firekeeper’s Son
Yong-Koo and Ji-Koo from Children Just Like Me: A Unique Celebration of Children Around the World
What we did:
- Placed flag sticker and entry date on passport (Flag stickers and passports from Expedition Earth)
- Daily located country on the world map. Reviewed capital.
- Completed Korea coloring page from Around the World Coloring Book
- Geography Songs Song #17 Asia – Sang daily.
- Dressed the Korea doll from Sticker Dolly Dressing Around the World.
- Learned more about South Korea from National Geographic Kids.
- Did Home Art Studio Lesson: Korean Fan
- Stamped passports with exit date