It’s the middle of the month! (Where has this month gone?!) That means it’s time to update the old goal list. Not too bad, but I must say I am dreading wading through all of that paperwork. I haven’t done that job in years.
- Finish own version of mother’s rule and put into practice.
- Finish student folders for past two years.
Purge and re-organize kitchen.
- Purge and re-organize master bedroom closet. – I have one more box and my part is done!
Purge and re-organize master bath.
- Purge and re-organize paperwork.
- Limit Diet Coke consumption to one-a-day. – This is going pretty well. I fell off the wagon while traveling this weekend, but all other days have been good.
Implement new chore charts with kids.
- Blog three times a week. – Struggling with this one and I so wish I wasn’t!
How are your goals going?
Latest posts by Pam (see all)
- Homeschooling In The Early Elementary Years: Grades K-3 - October 15, 2021
- November Themes And Resources Your Kids Will Love! - October 13, 2021
- How To Respond When Your Homeschooling Child Won’t “Do School” - October 8, 2021