Back-to-School Backpack Too Morning Time Plans
Download your Back-to-School Backpack Too Morning Time Plans
The PDF includes:
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A weekly grid that schedules each subject for you daily
- OR a loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- A blank grid to add your own subjects or resources to the plan if you want
- Printable booklist to take to the library
- Copies of poems and prayers to print for your family
Below you will find links to all the videos and tutorials we have in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience. You can return to this page for easy access to all of the links.
Books and Resources Needed for this Term
Remember to check your library or substitute with other books from your library or bookshelves. *Title needed to complete subject as scheduled.
Thimble SummerThe MinpinsHalf MagicMacBeth : For KidsBecoming BachCrocodiles & AlligatorsLyle, Lyle, Crocodile Storybook TreasuryA Picnic with MonetClaude MonetThe Stratford Zoo Midnight Revue Presents MacbethJohann Sebastian BachKatie and the Waterlily PondPierre the Maze Detective: The Search for the Stolen Maze StoneDahliaImpressionism: 13 Artists Children Should KnowMonet Paints a DayJabberwockyThe Music of Life: Bartolomeo Cristofori & the Invention of the Pianovan Gogh and the SunflowersHow to Code a SandcastleThe Garden of Monsieur MonetMaps and GlobesGeorgia O’KeefeGeorgia in Hawaii: When Georgia O’Keeffe Painted What She PleasedThe Magical Garden of Claude MonetAda Byron Lovelace and the Thinking MachinePablo PicassoBoy Who Bit PicassoMusnet: The Mouse of MonetGrace Hopper: Queen of Computer CodeThe Hunting of the Snark: An Agony in Eight FitsHenri MatisseThe Iridescence of Birds: A Book About Henri MatisseHenri’s ScissorsLinnea in Monet’s GardenMy First Coding BookBats at the LibraryThis is London