Welcome to the first season of The Homeschool Snapshots Podcast! I am so excited to share this new project with you.
This week I am launching the podcast with a helpful series called Get Inspired for the New Year. In this series I will be chatting with five homeschooling moms with messages to inspire you to change your life and your family for the better this year.
Click to access the podcast
Join me each day this week as I interview encouraging moms like:
- Janice Campbell on moms taking time for their own projects and why it is important.
- Sarah Mackenzie on building the habit of reading aloud to your kids and why it is such a gift for them and for you.
- Mystie Winckler on the one thing you can do to change your organizational life forever.
- Kris Bales on how to get active and lose weight this new year.
- Colleen Kessler on the secret to making positive parenting changes.
Ways to Listen to The Homeschool Snapshots Podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smart phone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button in the show notes.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes or Stitcher. I show you how to do that here.
- Subscribe to get updates. If you would like to receive our weekly newsletter, which will notify you whenever new episodes are released, you can subscribe right here.
If you are interested in leaving a rating or review for the podcast in iTunes — thank you! Once iTunes has approved the podcast you will be able to click through and do that. Check back here in a couple days for updates on that process. I really appreciate your help in getting the word out!
Feel free to leave a comment or question for either Janice or me. We would both love to hear from you!
This post is part of the iHomeschool Network’s Homeschool Hopscotch. Check out the other helpful and inspirational homeschool posts here!
- How To Choose The Best Homeschool Curriculum For Your Family - November 18, 2022
- Holiday Homeschooling: Slowing Down For The Season - November 11, 2022
- Do Grade Levels Matter in Your Homeschool? - November 4, 2022