A pilot uses autopilot when conditions are good so that he or she can focus on other aspects of flying without having to constantly make little decisions all the time. I don’t know about you, but autopilot is the state I want for my homeschool day.
Part of getting your homeschool to this state are these two kinds of lists. See how they can help.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- The Homeschool Solutions with Pam Barnhill Facebook Page
- The Homeschool Solutions Show Podcast
- Your Morning Basket Podcast
- Homeschool Snapshots Podcast
- HSTV Planning 2018: What is Vision?
- HSTV Planning 2018: Goals are for Growth
- HSTV Summer Planning Series: Content Vs. Skill Subjects
- HSTV: Homeschool Schedules and Patterns
- Plan Your Year Planning Kit
- Homeschool Planning Mini Kit
- The Hack That Will Simplify Your Homeschool For Good
- It’s Time For The Checklist Homeschool Moms to Stop Apologizing