Homeschooling High School
Are you interested in homeschooling high school but perhaps a bit apprehensive about it? Never fear! While I have yet to homeschool a high schooler myself, I have years of experience teaching high school students and in designing a course of study as the high school administrator at my local co-op.
Mostly, I am here to connect you with knowledgeable sources who can help you with the high school challenge. You will find those resources here.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- Education Possible Blog by Susan Williams and Megan Zechman
- Meredith Henning’s Sweetness-n-Light Blog
- Homeschooling: It’s Not as Hard as You Think by Meredith Henning’s
- Homeschool Snapshots with Erin Hassett: Living the Large Family Life
- Homeschool Snapshots with Janice Campbell: Why Mama Needs a Hobby
- Transcripts Made Easy
- The Home Scholar Website
- The Easy Truth About Homeschool Transcripts by Lee Binz
- Coffee Break Books by Lee Binz
- Mary Ann Sunderland’s Homeschooling with Dyslexia Blog and Courses
- Teaching Kids to Work Independently by Susan Bauer
- HSLDA: Homeschooling thru Highschool
- The Well Trained Mind
- Wayfarer’s Curriculum
Homeschooling: It’s Not as Hard as You ThinkTranscripts Made Easy: The Homeschoolers Guide to High School PaperworkTeaching Students to Work IndependentlyHomeschooling with DyslexiaThe Easy Truth About Homeschool Transcripts
Join the Facebook Community
We publish a new Homeschool Solutions TV video every week. For those, plus your daily funny, the most helpful homeschooling links, things that make you go “hmmm,” and community with a bit of sass, follow the Homeschool Solutions with Pam Barnhill Facebook page.