When setting up our homeschool schedules the thing that often holds us back more than any other is our preconceived notions of what “school” should look like. It is hard to let go of the paradigms we hold from our own years of schooling.
The good news is, homeschooling is more home than it is school, and by breaking out of the box we can create flexible schedules that work for our families and the seasons of life we are in.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- The Homeschool Solutions with Pam Barnhill Facebook Page
- The Homeschool Solutions Show Podcast
- Your Morning Basket Podcast
- Homeschool Snapshots Podcast
- HSTV Planning 2018: What is Vision?
- HSTV Planning 2018: Goals are for Growth
- HSTV Summer Planning Series: Content Vs. Skill Subjects
- HSTV: Homeschool Schedules and Patterns
- HSTV: The Lists You Need to Put Your Homeschool on Autopilot
- Pam’s Picks: All About Reading
- Pam’s Picks: Math-U-See
- Pam’s Picks: Writing from Institute for Excellence in Writing (IEW)
- HS 112: How Three Lists Can Save Your Homeschool… And Your Sanity by Pam Barnhill
- Raising Lifelong Learners
- A Day in the Life of a Charlotte Mason Mama by Brandy Vencel
- Plan Your Year Planning Kit
- Homeschool Planning Mini Kit
- Send Your Procedure List to email@example.com