HS 144: Personal and Communal Prayer: A Conversation with Christopher and Christine Perrin
- How prayer can be both a personal discipline and a corporate practice.
- What are the best ways to teach and model practice of prayer.
- Tips for modeling something when we are just learning it ourselves.
- Different types of prayer and the value of each.
- Tips for praying the Scriptures.
- And recommendations of prayers and more to read for moms.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: Maestro Classics (Use the code PAM to get 17% off!)
- SPONSOR: The Daily Poem podcast (listen to one essential poem each weekday)
- Homeschool Solutions Main Page
- Classical Academic Press
- Prayers for Moms – Prayer Suggestions from the Perrins
- YMB #4 Choosing What Is Best: A Conversation With Dr. Christopher Perrin
- The Book of Common Prayer
- The Book of Songs
- A Handbook to Morning Time
- Liberal Education
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.