HS 158: Introducing the New Plan Your Year with Dawn Garrett
We are so excited to announce the release of the brand new Plan Your Year with this special conversation about homeschool planning.
Dawn Garrett joins me today as we chat what’s new about the book, what homeschool planning looks like for different people, common misconceptions about planning and being “boxed in” by a plan, and so much more. This conversation digs deep into how freeing (yes! I said that) planning can be. Don’t miss it!
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: Sonlight
- Homeschool Solutions with Pam Barnhill
- Plan Your Year
- Better Together
- The Unlikely Homeschool
- Ambleside Online
- Don’t be a Curriculum Slave
- How I’m Using Spiral Notebooks to Simplify Homeschooling
- The Sign of the Beaver
- Ben and Me
- Stuff You Missed in History Class
- How To Use A Homeschool Vision Board For Inspiration
- Vision and Goals Webinar
- You Need a Homeschool Vision
- Put Your Homeschool Year on Autopilot Course
- Put Your Homeschool Year on Autopilot June Intensive
- FREE Homeschool Planning Mini-Kit
SonlightPlan Your Year: Homeschool Planning for Purpose and PeaceBetter Together: Strengthen Your Family, Simplify Your Homeschool, and Savor the Subjects that Matter MostPut Your Homeschool Year on AutopilotFree Homeschool Planning Mini-KitThe Sign of the BeaverBen and Me: A New and Astonishing Life of Benjamin Franklin As Written by His Good Mouse Amos
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.