HSP 37 Claire Stewart: Seeking Joy Everyday
On this episode of Homeschool Snapshots, we enjoy a delightful conversation with Claire Stewart. Claire thoroughly enjoys spending time with her children as they learn through the huge feast she sets before them. She even admits to being the biggest kid of all!
Come and listen how Claire tailors each child’s education to fit their needs without making herself crazy. She also shares a little bit about her family’s homeschooling journey while she was sick with cancer.
I had so much fun talking with Claire and hope you will enjoy our conversation as much as I did.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- Angelic Scalliwags
- We’re Going On a Bear Hunt
- Guess How Much I Love You
- The Complete Win at Whist: Basic, Intermediate & Advanced Strategies
- Whist instructions
- Around London in 8 Destinations
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Ways to Listen to the Homeschool Snapshots Podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smartphone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button in this post.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes or Stitcher. I show you how to do that here.
- Subscribe to get updates. If you would like to receive our weekly newsletter, which will notify you whenever new episodes are released, you can subscribe right here.