HSP 046 Yvette and Garritt Hampton: Homeschooling! The Movie!
Yvette and Garritt Hampton are one adventurous couple. No everyone has the guts to step out in faith, sell everything, and travel the country in an RV while filming a full-length documentary about homeschooling.
This week I chat with the couple about homeschooling in a very small space, big changes, and their vision for Schoolhouse Rocked. Enjoy!
Links and resources from today’s show:
- Schoolhouse Rocked Website
- Schoolhouse Rocked Facebook Page
- Little House on the Praire
- Andrew Pudewa’s Webinars
- Scott LaPierre’s Blog
- Raising Lifelong Learners – Colleen Kessler’s blog
- The Billy Graham Library
- Stepping Heavenward
- Marriage God’s Way
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.