HSP 067 Lisa Nehring: Online Homeschooling
As your kids get older, the idea of homeschooling high school can feel intimidating. Lisa Nehring, head of True North Homeschool Academy, shares her experiences and tips from homeschooling her five children. She also explains how you can make the most out of homeschool high school years and how online homeschooling can be just the help you need.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: KiwiCo
- Co-Host, Amy Milcic from Rock Your Homeschool
- Lisa’s Site, Golden Grasses
- Lisa on Facebook
- True North Homeschool Academy
- True North Homeschool Academy Pinterest
- True North Homeschool Academy Instagram
- Help Homeschooling High School Facebook Group
- Susan Wise Bauer’s Site
- Moby Dick
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
- Homeschool in the Woods
- Classical Conversations
- Veritas Press
- Khan Academy
- Your Morning Basket by Pam Barnhill
- Your Morning Basket Podcast with Pam Barnhill
- Memoria Press
- Your Best Year Ever
Moby DickGrit: The Power of Passion and PerseveranceMayfair Games Agricola Family Edition GameEclipse: Ship Pack One ExpansionYour Best Year Ever: A 5-Step Plan for Achieving Your Most Important GoalsPlatform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.