HSTV: Let’s Get Organized!
In step 8 of the homeschool planning series, we figure out what to do with all the stuff. You may have a homeschool room, a homeschool closet, shelf, or even just a box — but you still need a way to keep everything organized.
See some of my favorite homeschool items here and ways I keep from going crazy amidst all the supplies!
*This was recorded live on Facebook. For a peek at the comments you can also watch it here. Want to skip the chit chat? Go to 4:17 (really, I don’t mind!)
Links and resources from today’s show:
- Your Morning Basket Podcast
- Homeschool Snapshots Podcast
- The Homeschool Solutions Show with Pam Barnhill
- You Need a Homeschool Vision
- My Favorite Goal Setting Tip for Homeschool Planning
- Planning a Course Study
- Choosing a Homeschool Schedule
- Plan a Homeschool Week Tips
- Now We Buy Curriculum!
- Creating a Homeschool Booklist
- Plan Your Year Planning Kit
- Free Homeschool Planning Mini Kit
- Ten Steps to the Perfect Homeschool Plan
- Math U See
- Small Blessings
- HSP 050 Kristi Clover: Getting Organized
- The Homeschool Organization Challenge
Join the Facebook Community
We publish a new Homeschool Solutions TV video every week. For those, plus your daily funny, the most helpful homeschooling links, things that make you go “hmmm,” and community with a bit of sass, follow the Homeschool Solutions with Pam Barnhill Facebook page.