Below are resources for each of my four areas of focus. This is a work in progress.
- How to Begin Family Prayer
- Revolving Rosary – how to keep track of your decade-a-day
- Praying the Rosary with Mary
- The Rosary: Keeping Company with Jesus and Mary
- iRosary – My favorite rosary app
- Children’s Daily Prayer – we use this every morning and love it
- The Everyday Catholic’s Guide to the Liturgy of the Hours – my by-far favorite book on what the hours are all about
- Divine Office App – easy to use, all the hours
- Morning Prayer – same app as above, smaller commitment, includes morning prayer only
- Evening Prayer – ditto, but evening prayer only
- Divine Office Podcast – free Liturgy of the Hours for your phone or iPod, not quite as easy to navigate, but doable
- How to Give Up Coffee and Add More Hours to Your Day — maybe don’t try to recreate this as a beginner, but it does give great ideas
2. Keeping Sunday
- Bible Stories for Children Unit Study
- Grapevine Studies – We are LOVING these. They are not specifically Catholic, but they provide a basic Bible knowledge with room for “teacher directed doctorine.” The retention the kids have from these are amazing.
- Saint of the Day for Kids app
4. Liturgical Year
- Liturgical Teas
- Liturgical Year Calendar Printables (November)
- 10 Activities for Catholic Families Printable (November)
Affiliate links included.