I thought it might be a fun idea to post each Monday on what I am putting in the BUILD boxes each week. I am going to try to be consistent with this.
You can read about the BUILD boxes here.
Monday – Place Value War
Tuesday – Mental math problems and math journal prompt. Journal: The answer is 6. What is the question? Can you think of four different questions?
Wednesday – The Grouchy Ladybug
Thursday – 100 Board Puzzles
Friday – M&M Graphing
- Materials: containers with dot labels; counting objects
- Instructions: Have the child count the dots on the label and then count out either the same, fewer, or more objects to put in the pot. The child should be able to tell whether the amount in the cup is the same, more, or less that what is represented on the label.
Friday – Activity from Math Fun at Home, and I am sure he will be right in the middle of the M&M graphing as well.
- Homeschooling High School: Everything You Need To Get Started - November 19, 2021
- Homeschooling Middle School: Everything You Need To Make The Transition - November 12, 2021
- Ancient Greece And Greek Mythology Books For Your Homeschool - November 11, 2021