We took all the hard work out of planning Morning Time!
The plans include six weeks of Morning Time activities for Catholic families for Advent through Epiphany.
This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
Designed for grades 1-6 the plans can easily be adapted to include preschool to adult age groups.
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Prayer – St. Andrew Christmas Novena and other seasonal prayers
- Memorization – The Last Gospel of the Mass (Prologue of John)
- Music appreciation -Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany Hymns
- Picture study – Advent and Christmas themed art
- Art – Chalk pastels tutorials
- Nature Study – Advent Nature Study from NaturExplorers
- Picture books – Fabulous selections to accompany the subject areas
- Read Alouds – Four great chapter books scheduled for you to choose between
- Saint of the Day – An appendix that links to a reading for each day’s saint
I enjoy the simplicity of the plans. It is totally open, gather, and go!
Having the plan all worked out enables me to jump right in and be really intentional about our time together.
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A weekly grid that schedules each subject for you daily
- OR a loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- A blank grid to add your own subjects or resources to the plan if you want
- Printable booklist to take to the library
- Copies of prayers, Scripture, and poems to print for your family
- An easy-to-use web page with links to all the videos and tutorials in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience
* Note: Completing nature study will require a purchase of additional resources. Other books can be purchased, borrowed from the library, or you may substitute similar titles from your own collection.
The sample contains a smattering of pages from the intro, an example of a printable booklist page, printable poem page, weekly grid, and loop schedule page.
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted, without the stress, prep, and planning!