We took all the hard work out of planning (and shopping for!) Morning Time!
Available for a VERY limited time, this Back-to-School Backpack includes the resources you need (minus the books) to do Morning Time with your family at one special low price.
In this virtual backpack you get:
- The Back to School Morning Time Plans 3.0
- SQUILT Meet the Composer Cards
- STEAM – Inventors STEAM Video Art Lessons
- No Sweat Nature Study: Defense Mechanisms of Animals
PLUS these four bonuses:
- Nature Study Stash Lesson Index from NatureExplorers
- Composer Spotlight: Handel from SQUILT
- I Drew It Then I Knew It Video Art Sampler from chalkpastel.com
- August Morning Time Bites with Audio Files
The Morning Time plans include seven weeks of Morning Time activities.
Designed for grades 5-12 the plans can easily be adapted to include elementary to adult age groups.
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Memorization – Selections from How to Teach Your Children Shakespeare
- Poetry – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Music appreciation – SQUILT Meet the Composer Cards (included!)
- Handicraft: Plastic canvas projects
- STEAM – Inventors STEAM Video Art Lessons from chalkpastel.com (included!), base number systems, technology lessons
- Nature Study – No Sweat Nature Study: Defense Mechanisms of Animals (included!)
- Additional Reading – Fabulous selections to accompany the subject areas geared toward older kids
- Read Alouds – The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle OR The Book of the Dun Cow by Walter Wangerin Jr.
I enjoy the simplicity of the plans. It is totally open, gather, and go!
Having the plan all worked out enables me to jump right in and be really intentional about our time together.
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A weekly grid that schedules each subject for you daily
- OR a loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- A blank grid to add your own subjects or resources to the plan if you want
- Printable booklist to take to the library
- Copies of poems to print for your family
- An easy-to-use web page with links to all the videos and tutorials in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience
The sample contains a smattering of pages from the intro, an example of a printable booklist page, printable poem page, weekly grid, and loop schedule page.
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted, without the stress, prep, and planning!