It’s time to homeschool consistently
You’ve tried again and again to “get your act together.”
You know you need to set a good example for your kids and to help them develop the skills they need, but you also know that you have so many distractions vying for your attention.
What if I told you that you shouldn’t try to do this alone?
What if you had an entire team of moms for accountability?
What if you could pinpoint the areas that were giving you the most trouble and find workable solutions to your consistency issues?
What if you knew how to get back on track when you fail (because it is going to happen)?
With consistent homeschooling, you will change the work ethic in your home, homeschool more efficiently, and build confidence in your ability to homeschool well.
I really feel like I’m starting to stand on my own two feet as an educator now. This is my third year homeschooling, and each year I’ve been building up our consistency and expanding the subjects we cover. The troubleshooting help, daily accountability, planning strategies, and yes, tough love, too, have helped me tremendously. I don’t feel like a newbie so much anymore. Lauren Scott
The Homeschool Consistency Boot Camp Challenge is a unique blend of accountability group and online course.
- Learn the benefits of homeschooling consistently and why this is such an important habit to cultivate.
- Discover the myth of homeschool independence and how it might be sabotaging your homeschool.
- Find out how a few simple habits can make a huge difference to your homeschool morning — and they don’t involve getting up at dawn or working out.
- Get tips on how to avoid distractions and derailment — and what to do when that happens.
- Learn the difference between grace and excuses.
- Build your own habit of personal accountability to last long after the boot camp ends.
The best impact was on my own attitude. Instead of feeling frustrated because we didn’t finish EVERYTHING on the list because unknowns came up, there was grace because I did finish what was most important. With more structure, everyone worked better and with a better attitude. I can’t wait until the next one! Erica Moyer
What you get
- Seven weekly video tutorials to help you get to the heart of your consistency issues and make lasting changes.
- A course workbook that walks you through the steps to create a plan that will help you to succeed.
- Forms, trackers, and bonus materials to keep you consistent and moving towards your goal.
- A private forum of like-minded moms holding you accountable on your journey.
- Text messages to keep you on track.
- Daily check-in threads.
- A chance to win prizes from awesome sponsors like Simply Convivial, IEW, Maestro Classics, Memoria Press, Plan Your Year, and more!