You wouldn’t homeschool your neighbor’s kids.
You want to give your kids a personalized education.
Instead you waste time trying ideas that work on Pinterest but never seem to work for your family. You’ve spent tons of money buying new curriculum and tons of time trying it out, only to find yourself constantly tweaking it to make it work. You know that there has to be a better way, but you are not sure how to create the kind of homeschool plan that will help your family thrive.
Don’t try to use your neighbor’s homeschool plan.
In just a few simple steps you can create a personalized plan for your family. Learn to:
- Schedule creatively to get more done and feel less stress.
- Create learning goals and consider the needs of each of your children.
- Plan a long-term vision, a doable week, and a simple daily rhythm that will work for you.
- Evaluate resources and build a better book list. Goodbye impulse purchases you later regret!
Learn to create a homeschool plan personalized for your family.
Your days will go smoother, you will make more confident choices, and you will feel less stress each day as you teach your children.
There are many homeschool planners on the market. This is the kit that shows you how.
Ideal for the mom new to homeschooling as well as the veteran who wants a fresh look at the way she’s operating, the Plan Your Year kit guides you through the process of:
- creating a vision for your homeschool
- writing goals specific to the needs of each student
- considering scheduling and curriculum options
- creating a book list
- organizing the school day in a simple and streamlined way
You will get:
- 79-page planning guide
- Over 40 editable planning forms
- Audio workshops with Sarah Mackenzie and Mystie Winckler
- Free lifetime updates and bonuses.
- Free Facebook community.