Race Across Space Morning Time Plans
Add these plans to your FREE Summer Reading Program for a richer experience!
Get 50% off the Space Morning Time Plans plans. Use the code READ23 at checkout.
Three weeks of pre-made Morning Time plans based on the Race Across Space summer reading program. Bring beauty (and fun!) to your homeschool with poetry, fine arts, nature study, good books, and so much more — all prepared for you with your choice of a grid or loop schedule to follow.
This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
Designed for grades 1-6 the plans can easily be adapted to include preschool to adult age groups.
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Memorization -“When I Heard the Learn’d Astronomer”
- Music appreciation – The Planets by Gustav Holst
- Math – space themed math
- Picture study – Dr. Robert T. McCall
- Art – Free chalk pastel tutorials from chalkpastel.com, drawing tutorials
- Nature Study – astronomy
- Picture books – Fabulous selections to accompany the subject areas
- Read Alouds – Two great chapter books scheduled for you to choose between
The lesson plans are designed for ease-of-use for new Morning Time Moms and veterans alike. They feature:
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- Printable booklist to take to the library
- Copies of poems to print for your family
- An easy-to-use web portal with links to all the videos and tutorials in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience
The sample contains a smattering of pages from the intro, an example of a printable booklist page, printable poem page, weekly grid, and loop schedule page.
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted, without the stress, prep, and planning!