We took all the hard work out of planning Morning Time!
The plans include seven weeks of Morning Time activities all loosely based on a seasonal theme.
Designed for grades 1-9 the plans can easily be adapted to include preschool to adult age groups.
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Memorization – Passages from Romans
- Poetry – Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Music appreciation – William Grant Still
- Picture study – JMW Turner
- Handicrafts – Shadow puppets
- Art – Drawing, one- and two-point perspective
- Nature Study – Nature journaling
- Jokes, Puzzles, Riddles
- Level Up activities for older kids including Plutarch!
- Picture books – fabulous selections to accompany the subject areas
- Read Alouds – two great chapter books scheduled for you to choose between
The lesson plans are designed for ease-of-use for new Morning Time Moms and veterans alike. They feature:
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A weekly grid that schedules each subject for you daily
- OR a loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- A blank grid to add your own subjects or resources to the plan if you want
- Printable booklist to take to the library
- Copies of poems to print for your family
- An easy-to-use web page with links to all the videos and tutorials in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience
* Note: Completing nature study as written will require a purchased resource. Please see the link above for more information.
The sample contains a smattering of pages from the intro, an example of a printable booklist page, printable poem page, weekly grid, and loop schedule page.
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted, without the stress, prep, and planning!