Homeschooling shouldn’t be drudgery.
You wanted to homeschool so your kids would love to learn.
It’s not the way you imagined it would be.
- What if you had time each day to turn their hearts to God through prayer and Scripture?
- What if you could build family relationships by learning together instead of separately?
- What if you could simplify your day and still have time for the things you want to learn?
- What if you could wake up each morning and look forward to learning with your children?
- What if the solution was starting your day with one simple practice?
When you begin your day with Morning Time you begin your day doing the things your family loves.
- Learn the five benefits of Morning Time and the positive impact they will have on the education of your children.
- Understand the 4Rs and how to use them to create a simple plan to make mornings the best part of your day.
- Discover the best and easiest-to-use resources for each subject to take the guesswork out of what you should include in your Morning Time.
- Learn how to plan a Morning Time and my no-fail method to beginning a Morning Time habit that sticks!
- Get answers to your burning questions including what to do about wiggly kids, multiple ages, and how long should you spend each day.
Don’t waste another morning spinning your wheels. Get to the most important part of your curriculum right away.
WHAT YOU GET
- BONUS: Printable planning forms and binder covers to help you prepare for a meaningful Morning Time.
- The 100+ page step-by-step digital guide that walks you through the principles and practices of Morning Time.
- LIMITED TIME BONUS: Video tour of Pam’s Morning Time binder: how she organizes her materials and reviews memory work.
NOTE: Product is a digital download. Nothing will be mailed to you.