Where did this month go? Did it seem to fly by for anyone else? I did great with some goals and not so much for others. In fact, I did much better the first of the month and slowed my pace considerably in the end. Let’s see how I did.
Finish own version of mother’s rule and put into practice.– I am calling this done. I am not going to write out a hard and fast every fifteen minute schedule, but I do have notes for each of her Five Ps of things to implement and am working on these.
- Finish student folders for past two years. – Still not done.
Purge and re-organize kitchen. Purge and re-organize master bedroom closet.(My portion anyway.) Purge and re-organize master bath.
- Purge and re-organize paperwork. – Almost!
- Limit Diet Coke consumption to one-a-day. – I have not done as well on this the second half of the month as the first. Some days I sneak an extra one in. I am going to continue to work on this. Considering my consumption before, this is still a great improvement.
Implement new chore charts with kids.
- Blog three times a week. – Some weeks yes, some weeks no. I think two is a more doable goal.
- Finish student folders.
- Finish paperwork purge and organization.
- Continue to limit Diet Coke consumption to one a day.
- Blog at least two times a week.
- Spend an average of fifteen minutes exercising for each day of the month (try to do this daily).
- No eating after dinner.
- Limit sweet treats to no more than one a week (slice of cake, milkshake, etc.).
- Answer the prayer bells – I have prayer bells set up on my phone and tend to turn them off because I am “busy” and forget about them. I need to drop what I am doing and answer the bells.
- Complete two chapters in Wheelock’s Latin.
What are you trying to accomplish this month?
- Homeschooling High School: Everything You Need To Get Started - November 19, 2021
- Homeschooling Middle School: Everything You Need To Make The Transition - November 12, 2021
- Ancient Greece And Greek Mythology Books For Your Homeschool - November 11, 2021