Ready, set, GO!!
1. The blog will be quiet for most of the next week for Holy Week. Have a blessed celebration of Easter with your family. I am going to do the same.
2. I am still doing something next week. Don’t forget Mystie and I are chatting about homeschool planning next week on our Simplified Organization Hangout. We would love to have you join us on Monday. Then you can click over here and enter to win your very own copy of the Homeschool Planner Expansion Pack and grab a coupon code.
3. So, what are you reading? I just got The Innocence of Father Brown in the mail from Ignatius Press at Sarah’s recommendation. Also new in the mail is Keeping a Nature Journal. My classical mom’s group is reading this for our book selection this month. Instead of our normal dinner out, we are meeting for a breakfast and mom’s nature study. Really looking forward to that. On the Kindle app I have Holy Is the Day: Living in the Gift of the Present going. The first chapter of that one will really grab you!
4. Totally got distracted when the mail came. Look at what I got!
Great photos of the items, cute polka dot box, and see what I got for summer for $50!! You can get $10 off your first order by clicking here.
5. Distracted again. Had to go take prom pictures. This is our fabulously fabulous baby sitter on her way to prom.
She is such a nut and we love her.
6. See this picture.
It makes my mama heart happy. This is the first time she has picked up a chapter book to read on her own. That reading solution looks like a better decision all the time.
7. And now almost twelve hours later I’m finished. Somehow these never come together as quickly as I want. I am off to bed because we have a big family weekend — Matt’s mom is turning 80. I hope yours is a wonderful one!
- How to get the most out of your homeschool convention - March 4, 2021
- It’s Tea Time! - February 8, 2021
- How to Get Everyone on Board with Change - January 25, 2021