Summer Adventure Morning Time Plans
Download your Summer Adventure Morning Time Plans
The PDF includes:
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A weekly grid that schedules each subject for you daily
- OR a loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- A blank grid to add your own subjects or resources to the plan if you want
- Printable booklist to take to the library
- Copies of poems and prayers to print for your family
- Click here to download the printable artwork file for picture study.
Below you will find links to all the videos and tutorials we have in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience. You can return to this page for easy access to all of the links.
Week 1: Super Strong Dragonflies!
Week 1: The Secret World of Dragonflies
Week 2: Lightning Bug: Build a Fun Model
Week 3: Garden Spiders Attacking Prey
Week 4: Spring Peepers
Remember to check your library or substitute with other books from your library or bookshelves.
Are You a Dragonfly? (Backyard Books)Are You a Spider? (Backyard Books)Catwings (A Catwings Tale)FirefliesHenry and the Chalk DragonHopscotch Around the WorldIn the Hall of the Mountain KingMath CurseMr. Tiger Goes Wild (Boston Globe-Horn Book Awards (Awards))Next Time You See a FireflySam and the FireflyThe Adventures of Sir Givret the Short (The Knights’ Tales Series)Small Wonders: Jean-Henri Fabre and His World of InsectsSpectacular SpidersThe JumbliesThe Music of Life: Bartolomeo Cristofori & the Invention of the PianoThe Very Lonely FireflyTyger! Tyger!Up, Up, and AwayWynken, Blynken, & NodLoew-Cornell Chalk Pastels, 24-Count