YMB #30 Tension in Morning Time: A Conversation with Jennifer Dow
You know you love Morning Time but there is something that pulls at you each time you sit down to do it — especially if your time is short or your day hasn’t gone exactly according to plan. We are often faced with the temptation to skip the true, good, and beautiful so we can get on with the “real” learning — the math, handwriting, and science. But why?
Join Jennifer Dow and me as we talk about this tension that so many of us feel. In this conversation we discuss that and the meaning of real education.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: Maestro Classics
- Jennifer Dow’s Blog, Expanding Wisdom
- The Classical Homeschool Podcast
- The 5 Elements of Classical Homeschooling
- Mendeleyev and His Periodic Table
- The Mystery of the Periodic Table
- Richard Haliburton’s Complete Book of Marvels
- Plutarch’s Lives
- The Living Page: Keeping Notebooks with Charlotte Mason
- School of the Woods
Plutarch’s Lives (Modern Library Classics)The Living Page: Keeping Notebooks with Charlotte MasonSchool of the WoodsMendeleyev and his periodic tableThe Mystery of the Periodic Table (Living History Library)Complete Book Of Marvels
Leave a Rating or Review
Thank you for your interest in leaving a rating or review for Your Morning Basket on iTunes. Here’s how you do it:
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.