YMB #35 Specials Needs and Morning Time: A Conversation with Meghan Dempster
We love to say that Morning Time is for everyone from toddler to mom. No matter what your age, you can always take something from the subjects in Morning Time. This week Meghan Dempster is here to emphasize that message and add to it. Morning Time is beneficial to everyone no matter their abilities and needs as well.
Meghan and I chat about how Morning Time can help kids with special needs as well as how to meet some of the unique challenges that come with doing Morning Time with special needs kids. It’s a lovely episode.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: Maestro Classics
- YMB #1 What is Morning Time? A Conversation with Cindy Rollins
- The Mason Jar Q&A with Cindy Rollins
- YMB #29 Building Family Culture: A Conversation with Audrey Wilkerson
- Little Britches Series
- Where the Red Fern Grows
- Follow My Leader
- The Chronicles of Narnia Box Set
- My Side of the Mountain
- The Sign of the Beaver
- Across Five Aprils
Leave a Rating or Review
Thank you for your interest in leaving a rating or review for Your Morning Basket on iTunes. Here’s how you do it:
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.