YMB #39 Building Relationships with Circle Time: A Conversation with Kendra Fletcher
One of the earliest books I purchased on homeschooling — way back when my oldest was only four-years-old — was Kendra Fletcher’s Circle Time: Plan the Best Part of Your Day. It was my first introduction to what I would later call Morning Time.
That inspiration is why I wanted to have Kendra on the show today to tell her Circle Time story. I think you will be inspired too.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: Lauri Toys
- Preschoolers and Peace
- Homeschooling IRL Podcast
- Kendra’s blog
- Circle Time: Plan the Best Part of Your Day
- Lost and Found: Losing Religion, Finding Grace
- Preschoolers and Peace: Homeschooling Older Kids With Success While Loving the Little Ones at Your Feet
- 100 Scripture Versus to Memorize
- Classical Acts & Facts® Science Cards: Biology, Geology
- Who Is God?
- Who Is My Neighbor?
- Discovering Great Artists
- Charlotte’s Web
- Swallows and Amazons
- Children of the New Forest
- Owls in the Family
- The Nine Tailors
- Pilgrim’s Progress
- Treasure Island
- The Mystery of History Volume 1
- The Mystery of History Volume 2
- The Mystery of History Volume 3
- The Mystery of History Volume 4
Circle Time: Plan the Best Part of Your DayLost and Found: Losing Religion, Finding GracePreschoolers and Peace: Homeschooling Older Kids With Success While Loving the Little Ones at Your FeetWho Is God?Who Is My Neighbor?Discovering Great ArtistsCharlotte’s WebSwallows and AmazonsChildren of the New ForestOwls in the FamilyThe Nine TailorsPilgrim’s ProgressTreasure IslandThe Mystery of History Volume 1The Mystery of History Volume 2The Mystery of History Volume 3The Mystery of History Volume 4
Leave a Rating or Review
Thank you for your interest in leaving a rating or review for Your Morning Basket on iTunes. Here’s how you do it:
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.