YMB #40 A Mother’s Morning Basket: A Conversation with Jennifer Mackintosh
All home education begins with self-education — for mom. In our efforts to learn and grow as the teachers of our children one tool we can use is our own morning basket — a Mother’s Morning Basket.
In this episode, Jen Mackintosh is back on the program to tell us all about her own Mother’s Morning Basket. We discuss how she plans it, what’s inside, and the keys to making it an enjoyable practice.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: Mere Motherhood (Use coupon code: Pam)
- Mere Motherhood: Morning Times, Nursery Rhymes, & My Journey Toward Sanctification
- The Mason Jar Podcast
- Jen’s blog, Wildflower and Marbles
- YMB #6 A Considered Booklist: A Conversation with Jennifer Mackintosh
- Mother Love A Prayer Book for Christian Wives and Mothers
- The Awakening of Miss Prim: A Novel
- Different: The Story of an Outside-the-Box Kid and the Mom Who Loved Him
- The Privilege of Being a Woman
- Towards A Philosophy Of Education (Charlotte Mason’s Original Homeschooling Series)
Mere Motherhood: Morning Times, Nursery Rhymes, & My Journey Toward SanctificationMother Love A Prayer Book for Christian Wives and MothersThe Awakening of Miss Prim: A NovelDifferent: The Story of an Outside-the-Box Kid and the Mom Who Loved HimThe Privilege of Being a WomanTowards A Philosophy Of Education (Charlotte Mason’s Original Homeschooling Series)
Basket Bonus YMB 40
Click here to get the Basket Bonus for episode 40, the Mother’s Morning Basket Idea capture sheet. Keep all of your ideas for your Mother’s Morning Basket here.[/thrive_lead_lock]
Leave a Rating or Review
Thank you for your interest in leaving a rating or review for Your Morning Basket on iTunes. Here’s how you do it:
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.