YMB #47 Morning Time and the Only Child: A Conversation with Tina Roman
It’s a question we get asked often and it is a good one: How do I do Morning Time when I have just one child? How do I keep it from looking like the rest of my school day? Today Tina Roman, mom of one, is here on the show to talk to us about what Morning Time looks like in her home. Hint: It’s not as quiet as you might think it would be. Enjoy!
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: Maestro Classics (Get 17% off when you use the coupon code: pam)
- Our God by Chris Tomlin
- IEW Linguistic Development through Poetry Memorization
- Start Here: A Journey Through Charlotte Mason’s 20 Principles
- The Original Home Schooling Series by Charlotte Mason
- Ambleside Online
- Sonlight Christian Homeschool Curriculum and Programs
- Christian Homeschool Curriculum by My Father’s World
- Living Books Curriculum
Leave a Rating or Review
Thank you for your interest in leaving a rating or review for Your Morning Basket on iTunes. Here’s how you do it:
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.