YMB 48 Better Together: A New Book!
This week Dawn Garrett and I are on the show with a very special announcement!
Better Together is a new book all about Morning Time and it is hitting the bookstores today. Dawn and I dish about the book, other Morning Time resources, and how Morning Time is a great fit for every kind of homeschooler. Check it out!
Links and resources from today’s show:
- Your Morning Basket Guide
- Cindy ‘s blog – Mere Motherhood
- Mystie’s blog – Simply Convivial
- Brandy’s blog – Afterthoughts
- Jen’s blog – Wildflowers & Marbles
- Kara’s blog – Supporting you in real-life homeschooling
- Circle Time: Plan the Best Part of Your Day
- I Am, I Can, I Ought, I Will: Charlotte Mason’s Motto Explained for Upper Elementary Students
- YMB #30 Tension in Morning Time: A Conversation with Jennifer Dow
- Classical Conversations
- Your Morning Basket Moms Facebook Community
- Unit Studies by Amanda Bennett
- CNN 10
- HSP 24 Melissa Wiley: All About Tidal Homeschooling
- Are You an Unschooler? The Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling Methods with Sue Elvis
Your Morning Basket GuideCircle Time: Plan the Best Part of Your DayI Am, I Can, I Ought, I Will: Charlotte Mason’s Motto Explained for Upper Elementary StudentsLife of Fred Elementary Series Complete 10 Book Set (Life of Fred)
Leave a Rating or Review
Thank you for your interest in leaving a rating or review for Your Morning Basket on iTunes. Here’s how you do it:
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.