YMB #50 Using the Liturgical Year as a Guide: A Conversation With Andrea Kirk Assaf
Andrea Kirk Assef homeschools on three continents as her family splits their time between Michigan and Rome as well as spending part of the year visiting her husband’s family in Lebanon. Today she joins Pam on this episode of the podcast to talk about Calendar School, her Morning Time variation that includes elements of the Church year and the seasonal cycles.
Andrea has a unique take on Morning Time planning that is fascinating and inspiring. We hope you enjoy!
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: Classical Academic Press
- Kirkos Caravan Website
- Kirkos Caravan Facebook
- Kirkos Caravan Instagram
- The Russell Kirk Center for Cultural Renewal
- The Four Cycles of Life
- Seasons: The Lesson of Life
- The Saints’ Little Book of Wisdom: The Essential Teachings
- Pope Francis’ Little Book of Wisdom: The Essential Teachings
- Jesus’ Little Book of Wisdom: Guidance, Hope, and Comfort for Every Day
- The Old Farmer’s Almanac
- The School of the Family: A Renaissance of Catholic Formation
- Beauty in the Word: Rethinking the Foundations of Education
- Agenda Casa 2018
- The Chronicles of Narnia Boxed Set
- Books of Hours
- HSP 36 Kortney Garrison: Homeschooling – Just DIY Learning
- HSP 20 Leila Lawler: Order and Wonder
- Little House on the Prairie
- YMB #36 Invitation to Imagine: A Conversation with Sheila Carroll
The Saints’ Little Book of Wisdom: The Essential TeachingsPope Francis’ Little Book of Wisdom: The Essential TeachingsJesus’ Little Book of Wisdom: Guidance, Hope, and Comfort for Every DayThe Old Farmer’s AlmanacThe School of the Family: A Renaissance of Catholic FormationBeauty in the Word: Rethinking the Foundations of EducationAgenda Casa 2018The Chronicles of Narnia Boxed SetBooks of HoursLittle House on the Prairie
Leave a Rating or Review
Thank you for your interest in leaving a rating or review for Your Morning Basket on iTunes. Here’s how you do it:
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.