Mary Prather is a music educator turned homeschool mom and the creator of the music appreciation curriculum SQUILT. On this episode of the podcast, she shares simple and effective ideas for adding beauty to Morning Time through music. Mary has fantastic recommendations for composers and pieces, and she speaks from experience about no-fuss, practical ways to teach music appreciation and enjoy great music with our children. Treat yourself to a little dose of beauty today.
Listen to the podcast
The Basket Bonus for this episode is a tutorial that walks you through how to create your own playlists on Pandora. Enter your info to get access to the Basket Bonus library to watch!
Links and resources from today’s show:
- Homegrown Learners
- Beats Music
- Classics for Kids
- Beethoven’s Wig
- Sebastian Bach, the Boy from Thuringia by Opal Wheeler
- Mozart, the Wonder Boy by Opal Wheeler
- Ludwig Beethoven and the Chiming Tower Bells by Opal Wheeler
Leave a Rating or Review
Thank you for your interest in leaving a rating or review for Your Morning Basket on iTunes. Here’s how you do it:
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Ways to Listen to Your Morning Basket
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smartphone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button in this post.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes or Stitcher. I show you how to do that here.
- Subscribe to get updates. If you would like to receive our weekly newsletter, which will notify you whenever new episodes are released, you can subscribe right here.