Pam and her good friend Mystie Winckler of Simply Convivial wrap up this season of the podcast with an entire episode devoted to answering listener questions.
They share inspiration, practical tips, how-to’s, and amusing anecdotes from their combined 12 years of practicing the discipline of Morning Time in their homes.
Whether you’re a seasoned Morning Time veteran or a newbie wondering how to get started, there is something in this episode for you. Enjoy!
Listen to the podcast
Links and resources from today’s show:
- Ambleside Online on the topic of high school credits
- HSLDA on the topic of high school credits
- episode 1 with Cindy Rollins
- episode 5 with Angela Boord
- episode 6 with Jen Mackintosh
- Pam’s book, Your Morning Basket
- The Fallacy Detective by Nathaniel and Hans Bluedorn
- “Little Boy Heart Alive” by Andrew Peterson
- Mystie’s index of memory work
- back episodes of Your Morning Basket
- Homeschool Snapshots Podcast
Leave a Rating or Review
Thank you for your interest in leaving a rating or review for Your Morning Basket on iTunes. Here’s how you do it:
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Ways to Listen to Your Morning Basket
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smartphone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button in this post.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes or Stitcher. I show you how to do that here.
- Subscribe to get updates. If you would like to receive our weekly newsletter, which will notify you whenever new episodes are released, you can subscribe right here.