Homeschool Consistency Boot Camp
A unique blend of accountability group and online course
Out of stock
It’s time to homeschool consistently
You’ve tried again and again to “get your act together”
You know you need to set a good example for your kids and help them develop the skills they need, but you also know you have so many distractions vying for your attention.
What if I told you that you shouldn’t try to do this alone?
What if you had an entire team of moms for accountability?
What if you could pinpoint the areas that are giving you the most trouble and find workable solutions for your consistency issues?
What if you knew how to get back on track when you fail (because it is going to happen)?
I really feel like I’m starting to stand on my own two feet as an educator now. This is my third year homeschooling, and each year I’ve been building up our consistency and expanding the subjects we cover. The troubleshooting help, daily accountability, planning strategies, and yes, tough love, too, have helped me tremendously. I don’t feel like a newbie so much anymore. – Lauren Scott
The Homeschool Consistency Boot Camp
A unique blend of accountability group and online course
- Learn the benefits of homeschooling consistently and why this is such an important habit to cultivate.
- Discover the myth of homeschool independence and how it might be sabotaging your homeschool.
- Find out how a few simple habits can make a huge difference to your homeschool morning — and they don’t involve getting up at dawn or working out.
- Get tips on how to avoid distractions and derailment — and what to do when that happens.
- Learn the difference between grace and excuses.
- Build your own habit of personal accountability to last long after the boot camp ends.
It’s not a rigorous plan. It has grace built into it for the emergencies that life throws at you. I did have to cancel school for a couple of days when my basement flooded. But because I had been doing school consistently it wasn’t like pulling teeth when I came back to it the next day because my kids knew, “Okay we had to clean up this mess. We had to do this but we’re coming back tomorrow.” It all boils down to making homeschool a lot more consistent and smooth running. – Joelle McNulty
You can learn how to homeschool consistently and build your desire to do it. We can help.
With consistent homeschooling you will change the work ethic in your home, homeschool more efficiently, and build confidence in your ability to homeschool well.
The best impact was on my own attitude. Instead of feeling frustrated because we didn’t finish EVERYTHING on the list because unknowns came up, there was grace because I did finish what was most important. With more structure, everyone worked better and with a better attitude. I can’t wait until the next one! -Erica Moyer
What you get:
Stop spinning your wheels trying to figure out how to maintain your momentum. Our simple system and accountability show you how
- Seven recorded mini-classes to help you get to the heart of your consistency issues and make lasting changes.
- Dig deep into topics like why consistency matters, how to have better mornings, avoiding derailment, grace vs. excuses, and more!
- A course workbook that walks you through the steps to create a plan that will help you to succeed.
- Forms, trackers, and bonus materials to keep you consistent and moving toward your goal
- Recordings in our app so you can listen on the go.
- A private forum group of like-minded moms off of social media holding you accountable on your journey.
- Daily check-in threads with help from our mentors to troubleshoot your problems.
- Text messages to keep you on track.
In addition to your five-week course and accountability, you also get:
- Two Q&A sessions to make sure every question gets answered.
- Lifetime access to the video mini-courses and workbook, so you can revisit the content any time you need a refresher.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Try the Homeschool Consistency Boot Camp with us for 14-days from date of purchase. If you’re not 100% satisfied for any reason just email firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund.
What happens when I check out?
You will receive an email with a link to the Boot Camp space in our community where you can go introduce yourself and watch the welcome video. If you do not receive this email, check your spam and then reach out to email@example.com for help.
How long do I have access?
The course runs from September 27 to October 31. You will have access to the live space until November 17. After that you will continue to have lifetime access to the Homeschool Consistency Boot Camp Archive space to revisit the material as you wish.
Do I need to be on Facebook to do the boot camp?
Nope, we run everything through our private online community. There is even an app you can download for easy access on your phone.
What if I can’t receive texts?
While texts are only a tiny portion of the course content, if you do not have a smartphone, texting service, or if you live internationally, you will not receive the daily text nudge in the morning. We will post the text content in the community so you can see what it says each day. Text content will only be sent Monday – Friday morning.
What if I live outside the US?
You can feel free to purchase and participate, but we cannot deliver texts outside of the US and Canada. We also are not able to customize content for specific time zones. You will have access to all recordings and can ask questions in the community.
What is your refund policy?
While we hope you love the Boot Camp and get a ton of help, if for any reason you change your mind your purchase is covered by our 14-day, no questions asked guarantee. Just email as at firstname.lastname@example.org to process your refund. All refunds will be the full amount minus 15% to cover payment processing and administrative fees.
What if I have another question?
We are here to help! Email us at email@example.com for answers.