Have you ever wondered how your personality type might impact your approach to homeschool planning?
On today’s episode of the podcast we have a fascinating glimpse at how your Meyers-Briggs functions can have an affect on how you plan, what you plan, and how you work a plan. Homeschool personality guru, homeschool grad, and homeschool mom Mystie Winckler joins me for this very revealing conversation.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: BookShark
- SPONSOR: The Daily Poem
- Mystie’s Website, Simply Convivial
- Simply Convivial: Organization & Mindset for Home & Homeschool
- Scholé Sisters: Camaraderie for the Classical Homeschooling Mama
- Homeschool Personality Test
- Free Personality Test from 16Personalities
- SS #51: Unschool to ClassiCOOL with Amanda Gauthier-Parker
- Practical Personality Portfolio
- Simply Convivial Membership