HS 162: Planning by Personality Type with Mystie Winckler
Have you ever wondered how your personality type might impact your approach to homeschool planning?
On today’s episode of the podcast we have a fascinating glimpse at how your Meyers-Briggs functions can have an affect on how you plan, what you plan, and how you work a plan. Homeschool personality guru, homeschool grad, and homeschool mom Mystie Winckler joins me for this very revealing conversation.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: BookShark
- SPONSOR: The Daily Poem
- Mystie’s Website, Simply Convivial
- Simply Convivial: Organization & Mindset for Home & Homeschool
- Scholé Sisters: Camaraderie for the Classical Homeschooling Mama
- Homeschool Personality Test
- Free Personality Test from 16Personalities
- SS #51: Unschool to ClassiCOOL with Amanda Gauthier-Parker
- Practical Personality Portfolio
- Simply Convivial Membership
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.