HSP 043 Tonia Lyons: Balancing Homeschool and Home
It’s an age-old question that keeps homeschool moms up at night — how do you homeschool and get the housework done too? For the most part, you can’t do it all. If you do a great job with homeschooling and housework then you really won’t have time for anything else — like a life. As homeschool moms we have to learn the hard lesson of letting our standards down a bit.
Having said that, there are strategies we can use to make things easier. Tonia Lyons has figured out a few of those strategies and is here to share them with us today. From kitchens, to bathrooms, to laundry let’s find a few ways to keep on top of the chaos.
Links and resources from today’s show:
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Ways to Listen to the Homeschool Snapshots Podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smartphone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button in this post.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes or Stitcher. I show you how to do that here.
- Subscribe to get updates. If you would like to receive our weekly newsletter, which will notify you whenever new episodes are released, you can subscribe right here.