HSP 070 Katie Kimball: The Benefit & Beauty of Cooking with Kids
Katie Kimball chats about the benefits of teaching your kids to cook real food. She shares her tips and tricks on enjoying time in the kitchen with your kids, as well as using this special time to connect.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: KiwiCo
- Co-Host, Amy Milcic from Rock Your Homeschool
- Katie’s Website, Kitchen Stewardship
- Kids Cook Real Food eCourse
- Healthy Snacks To Go eBook
- Recipes for Kids Cook Real Food
- Better Than a Box
- The Healthy Breakfast Book
- The Everything Beans Book
- Smart Sweets
- The Healthy Lunch Box
- The Family Camping Handbook
- Small Great Things
Healthy Snacks to GoKids Cook Real Food: Cooking Class CurriculumRecipes for Kids Cook Real FoodBetter Than a Box: How to Transform Processed Food Recipes Into Whole Foods FavoritesThe Healthy Breakfast Book: Cereal-Free Secrets to Starting the Day with Real FoodThe Everything Beans Book: 30 Frugal, Nutrient-Packed Recipes for Every EaterSmart Sweets: 30 Desserts to Indulge Your Sweet ToothThe Healthy Lunch Box: Sandwich-free Secrets to Packing a Real Food LunchThe Family Camping HandbookSmall Great Things: A NovelSpoons
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.