HSP 33 Lesli Richards: Things I Wish I Had Known
Welcome back to a new season of the Homeschool Snapshots Podcast! We are kicking off with an interview with Lesli Richards, a self proclaimed accidental homeschooler and the author of The Homegrown Preschooler.
Lesli shares with us things she wish she had known at the beginning of her homeschooling journey. With one daughter in college and a special needs son, she talks about the important things that made their homeschool successful.
With warmth, humor, and down-to-earth truth, Lesli is the perfect encouragement to get your year off to a great start. Enjoy!
Links and resources from today’s show:
The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary ResultsPocketful of Pinecones: Nature Study With the Gentle Art of Learning(TM) : A Story for Mother Culture ®Norms and Nobility: A Treatise on EducationThe Liberal Arts Tradition: A Philosophy of Christian Classical Education
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Ways to Listen to the Homeschool Snapshots Podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smartphone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button in this post.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes or Stitcher. I show you how to do that here.
- Subscribe to get updates. If you would like to receive our weekly newsletter, which will notify you whenever new episodes are released, you can subscribe right here.