We took all the hard work out of planning Morning Time!
The plans include six weeks of Morning Time activities for Catholic families to celebrate Our Lady throughout the Church year.
This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
Designed for grades 1-6 the plans can easily be adapted to include preschool to adult age groups.
Included are six weeks of plans suited to celebrating the following Marian feasts:
- The Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception – celebrated December 8th
- The Solemnity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God – celebrated January 1st
- The Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes – celebrated February 11th
- The Solemnity of the Annunciation – celebrated on March 25th, unless displaced by Holy Week
- The Feast of Our Lady of Fatima – celebrated May 13th
- The Solemnity of the Assumption of Mary – celebrated August 15th
- The Feast of the Queenship of Mary (Coronation) – celebrated August 22nd
- The Feast of the Nativity of Mary – celebrated September 8th
- The Feast of the Most Holy Name of Mary – celebrated September 12th
- The Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary – celebrated October 7th
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Hymn Study
- Music appreciation
- Picture study
- Crafts and coloring page links
- Fun food ideas
- Picture books – Fabulous selections to accompany the subject areas
I enjoy the simplicity of the plans. It is totally open, gather, and go!
Having the plan all worked out enables me to jump right in and be really intentional about our time together.
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A weekly grid that schedules each subject for you daily
- Printable booklist to take to the library
- Copies of prayers, Scripture, and poems to print for your family
- An easy-to-use web page with links to all the videos and tutorials in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience
The sample contains a smattering of pages from the intro, an example of a printable booklist page, printable poem page, and weekly grid.
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted, without the stress, prep, and planning!