Teens on Track
Have teens, and you need help getting them to set goals, manage their time, and learn life skills? Maybe you are looking for a life skills course you can use for high school credit and haven’t discovered anything like that out there. This course might be just what you are looking for!
We are excited to launch a brand new course called Teens on Track. Our first-ever hybrid course/curriculum for teens brings you the time management, goal setting, and life skills your teens from 15-18 need.
Plus, we provide editable task cards with reading assignments and activities to make this a half-credit elective for your homeschooler.
- Active reading
- Setting goals
- Using a calendar
- Task and time management
- Clutter and cleaning your room
- Clothing and laundry basics
- Meal planning and grocery shopping
- Managing email
- Being a good student
- Using a planner
- Reading The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teens and Life Skills for Teens.
- Watching videos — some made by Pam and others curated from YouTube.
- Note-taking from videos
- Short writing assignments
- Hands-on practice
Since you can edit the Task Cards, you will be able to adjust the assignments and expectations as you wish.
Watch the video for more information:
Note: if the video does not play in your browser, click here to watch.