Winter Too Morning Time Plans
Seven weeks of pre-made Morning Time plans loosely based around a seasonal theme. Bring beauty (and fun!) to your homeschool with poetry, fine arts, nature study, good books, and so much more — all prepared for you with your choice of a grid or loop schedule to follow.
We took all the hard work out of planning Morning Time!
The plans include seven weeks of Morning Time activities all loosely based around a seasonal theme.
Designed for grades 1-6 the plans can easily be adapted to include preschool to adult age groups.
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Prayer – using The Lord’s Prayer as a mode for your own prayer
- Memorization – Shakespeare
- Poetry – seasonal selections
- Music appreciation – Ralph Vaughn Williams
- Math – standard and non-standard measurement inspired by Measuring Penny
- Picture study – winter-themed artwork
- Art – basic drawing
- Nature Study – insects from the Handbook and Nature Study and videos
- Picture books – fabulous selections to accompany the subject areas
- Read Alouds – two great chapter books scheduled for you to choose between
he lesson plans are designed for ease-of-use for new Morning Time Moms and veterans alike. They feature:
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A blank weekly grid for you to schedule each subject daily or add resources to the plan
- OR a loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- Printable booklist to take to the library
- Copies of poems and prayers to print for your family
- An easy-to-use web page with links to all the videos and tutorials in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience
* Note: Completing a couple of the subjects as written will require additional resources. Some of these may be found at your local library. A couple will need to be purchased. See the introduction in the sample for more information.
The sample contains a smattering of pages from the intro, an example of a printable booklist page, printable poem page, weekly grid, and loop schedule page.
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted, without the stress, prep, and planning!