Erin Hassett has ten (yes, you read that right!) kids whom she has homeschooled from the very beginning. A seasoned pro at homeschooling, Erin chats with us today about the importance of good habits, battling burnout and the memories of read-alouds. This is a fun one!
Listen to the podcast
Links and resources from today’s show:
- Free Homeschool Planning Mini-Kit
- Six Homeschool Schedule Options
- Seven Little Australians and Counting
- A Charlotte Mason Companion
- Real Learning: Education in the Heart of the Home
- Caddie Woodlawn
- The Penderwicks
- The Ranger’s Apprentice Series
- Beatrix Potter the Complete Tales (Peter Rabbit)
Sponsored By Simplified Dinners For New Cooks
Today’s show is sponsored by Simplified Dinners for New Cooks. We are loving this new book by Mystie Winckler that teaches kids from about age 10 and up the essential skills they need to get dinner on the table. Nothing tastes better than a meal you didn’t have to cook yourself!
Ways to Listen to The Homeschool Snapshots Podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smart phone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button in this post.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes or Stitcher. I show you how to do that here.
- Subscribe to get updates. If you would like to receive our weekly newsletter, which will notify you whenever new episodes are released, you can subscribe right here.
If you are interested in leaving a rating or review for the podcast in iTunes — thank you!
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Feel free to leave a comment or question for either Erin or me. We would both love to hear from you!
- Five Steps to a Fabulous Summer Plan - May 14, 2021
- Enchanted Journey Summer Reading Program - May 7, 2021
- How to get the most out of your homeschool convention - March 4, 2021