Tsh Oxenreider is a world-traveler, entrepreneur and a homeschool mom. Did I mention she was also a ton of fun to talk to? Founder of the Simple Living Media Network and author of three books, Tsh and husband Kyle homeschool their three kids.
Last year they took the entire show on the road for a year as they traveled the world as a family. Get the scoop on the best and worst parts of word-schooling on this episode of the podcast.
Listen to the podcast
Links and resources from today’s show:
- The Astronaut Wives Club by Lily Koppel
- The Daughter of Time by Josephine Tey
- The Liberal Arts Tradition by Ravi Jain and Kevin Clark
- Notes from a Blue Bike by Tsh Oxenreider
- The Art of Simple
- Upstream Field Guide
- Organized Simplicity by Tsh Oxenreider
- One Bite at a Time: 52 Projects for Making Life Simpler by Tsh Oxenreider
- Timeline Builder App
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Teaching Textbooks
- Children Just Like Me by Anabel Kindersley and Barnabas Kindersley
Sponsored By Simplified Organization
Head on over to simplifiedorganization.com/snapshots to download your free Brain Dump. As we head back to school every mom needs a chance to clear all the clutter from her head. Mystie’s Brain Dump will do just that.
This series of helpful prompts and instructions walk you through clearing your mind — the first step to true organization.
Ways to Listen to The Homeschool Snapshots Podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smart phone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button in this post.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes or Stitcher. I show you how to do that here.
- Subscribe to get updates. If you would like to receive our weekly newsletter, which will notify you whenever new episodes are released, you can subscribe right here.
If you are interested in leaving a rating or review for the podcast in iTunes — thank you!
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Feel free to leave a comment or question for either Tsh or me. We would both love to hear from you!