HS 184: The Important Skills Learned from Cooking with Kids with Tiffany Dahle
I don’t know about your kids, but mine love to bake. There is something about getting in the kitchen and making a mess while making something yummy that appeals.
This summer I had the pleasure of meeting Tiffany Dahle who has a brand new baking book out for kids. My favorite thing about it (other than the gorgeous photos)? It makes things easy. It is written in clear, kid-friendly language. I could totally hand this over to my kids and they will actually learn to bake all the things.
On this episode of the podcast Tiffany and I chat about the book, but also many of the benefits of baking with kids. You also get to hear Tiffany’s story of how she came unexpectedly to homeschooling and what it is meaning to her family.
Also, if you pre-order Tiffany’s book before November 12, you can get her companion baking lesson plans to go along with the book. Find the details of that here.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: Big Life Journal
- SPONSOR: Maestro Classics (Get 17% off when you use the coupon code: pam)
- Tiffany’s Website, Peanut Blossom
- The Ultimate Kids’ Cookbook: Fun One-Pot Recipes Your Whole Family Will Love!
- The Ultimate Kids’ Baking Book: 60 Easy and Fun Dessert Recipes for Every Holiday, Birthday, Milestone and More
- Big Life Journal Podcast
- Big Life Journal: A Growth Mindset Journal for Children
- Big Life Journal – Teen Edition: A Growth Mindset Journal for Tweens & Teens
Big Life Journal: A Growth Mindset Journal for ChildrenBig Life Journal – Teen Edition: A Growth Mindset Journal for Tweens & TeensMaestro Classics 12 CD CollectionLesson Plan Pre-Order BonusThe Ultimate Kids’ Cookbook: Fun One-Pot Recipes Your Whole Family Will Love!The Ultimate Kids’ Baking Book: 60 Easy and Fun Dessert Recipes for Every Holiday, Birthday, Milestone and More
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.