HS 164: Big Family Homeschool Planning by Lynna Sutherland and Heather Tully
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: BookShark
- SPONSOR: The Daily Poem
- Homeschooling without Training Wheels
- LIVE without Training Wheels Podcast
- Heather Tully Photography
- Heather on Instagram, @heathertullyphotography
- AmbleSide Online
- Abeka Homeschool
- Layers of Learning
- Sir Isaac Newton: One of the Greatest Minds of All-Time
- Gileskirk Humanities
- Loop Scheduling
- YMB #31 Dawn of the Digital Morning Time: A Conversation with Lynna Southerland
- Free Homeschool Planning Mini-Kit
- The Mason Jar Podcast
- Pam Barnhill’s Put Your Homeschool Year on Autopilot Course
- Lynna’s Put Your Large Family Homeschool Year on Autopilot
- Top 5 Large Family Homeschool Hacks
- Three Simple Homeschool Planning Strategies to Prevent Burnout
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.