HSP 052 Sara McClure: What to do with Toddlers While Homeschooling
Homeschooling with toddlers and preschoolers underfoot can be tough. This week Colleen talks to Sara McClure who has a new book out all about how to keep those little ones occupied, engaged, and learning while you focus on homeschooling the bigger kiddos. Join us as we learn all about busy bags.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: Maestro Classics (Coupon code: pam)
- Raising Life Long Learners
- Happy Brown House
- Busy Bags Kids Will Love
- Bringing Up Boys
- Tracing Lines Busy Bag
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- Pete the Cat Storybook Collection: 7 Groovy Stories!
- Skippyjon Jones
- Sequence for Kids Game
- Catan: Junior
- Where the Red Fern Grows
- Nurtured by Love: The Classic Approach to Talent Education
Busy Bags Kids Will Love: Make-Ahead Activity Kits for a Happy Preschooler and Stress-Free ParentBringing Up BoysAlexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad DayPete the Cat Storybook Collection: 7 Groovy Stories!Skippyjon JonesSequence for Kids GameCatan: JuniorWhere the Red Fern GrowsNurtured by Love: The Classic Approach to Talent Education
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.